Semi-private instruction means you may be learning while someone else is on the water in a lesson, rental or upwind. These sessions are designed to encourage self discovery and build confidence while in the safety of a lesson.
An Awesome Experience
Get your kitefoiling experience here in Houston, TX!
- Kitefoiling is a great way to take advantage of lighter winds and is very popular in Houston in summer.
- If you’re thinking of getting into it or just want to try it, book a 2hr kitefoil lesson, and we will get you up and foiling on our equipment.
- We will provide everything for the lesson, but many clients use their kite and harness, depending on their plans for foiling in the future.
- This is a 2hr course and will include hydrofoil waterstart and riding.
- All clients taking kitefoil lessons need to have at least one year of kiteboarding experience and great kite control.
- We use jetskis for support for these sessions.
- Kitefoil lessons are available 7 days a week
- Please select your most preferred time frame with the understanding that exact timing of lessons will be confirmed a day prior and based on wind conditions
- All lessons need to be confirmed via phone the day before the session, so booking online needs to be done at least 24hrs in advance