Semi-private instruction means you may be learning while someone else is on the water in a lesson, rental or upwind. These sessions are designed to encourage self discovery and build confidence while in the safety of a lesson.
Private Kiteboarding Lesson
An All-Out Private Session
Learn more about kiteboarding in this private lesson in Houston!
- Private instruction can be fast-paced for clients looking to get the maximum from their sessions, OR it can be ideal for clients looking for maximum coach attention.
- These sessions are designed to be customized to the focus of individual clients
- Private lessons have a maximum of 1 person per instructor
- We utilize jetskis to allow more rides per session and our clients literally enjoy miles and miles of riding during each learning session
- All training equipment is provided and is the best in the industry and in excellent condition, usually almost new.
- Private Kiteboarding Lessons are available 7 days a week
- Please select your most preferred time frame with the understanding that exact timing of lessons will be confirmed a day prior and based on wind conditions
- All lessons need to be confirmed via phone the day before the session, so booking online needs to be done at least 24hrs in advance