Semi-private instruction means you may be learning while someone else is on the water in a lesson, rental or upwind. These sessions are designed to encourage self discovery and build confidence while in the safety of a lesson.
A Thrilling Experience
Come here in Houston and learn how to ride a wingfoil!
- Wingfoil lessons are sold per half-day session (2hrs) and in most cases; unless you have foiling experience, you will need 2 sessions.
- Wing foil rentals are available only to clients who have taken at least one course.
- Each session is about 2 hours and will cover the hydrofoil day 1 and wing and hydrofoil day two.
- We utilize the Efoils for the first session but it is taken on a case by case basis.
- Wingfoil lessons are available 7 days a week
- Please select your most preferred time frame with the understanding that exact timing of lessons will be confirmed a day prior and based on wind conditions
- All lessons need to be confirmed via phone the day before the session, so booking online needs to be done at least 24hrs in advance